Friday, November 6, 2009

Woman Allergic to Husband's Sperm

A new bride discovered that she's allergic to her husband's sperm.
The Daily Mail reports that Mike and Julie Boyde dated for two years and were then married. Their wedding night was the first time they decided to have unprotected sex, and that's when things went wrong.
"Pretty much right after I knew something was not right because I was in a lot of pain," Julie told ABC News . "The pain that I was feeling was inside, kind of like, somebody was sticking needles up inside of me and like a burning, like really painful burning." Julie said she would be in pain for days and that on a scale of 1 to 10, her pain was a 10. "Was there something wrong with me? Was there something wrong with him," she said. Their situation has essentially rendered them unable to conceive as Julie's body automatically destroys the sperm. I think that there might just be a little bit of B.S. going on here. Or wait, their married they won't be having sex anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment