Monday, March 29, 2010

Frozen Four field set; Badgers play RIT on April 8 at 4 p.m. CT

The 2010 NCAA Men’s Frozen Four field is complete. Wisconsin (27-10-4), RIT (28-11-1), Boston College (27-10-3) and Miami (29-7-7) will gather at Detroit’s Ford Field on April 8 and 10 to determine the 2010 NCAA Men’s Ice Hockey national champion.Wisconsin will take on the RIT Tigers on Thursday, April 8 at 4 p.m. CT to open the festivities. Boston College faces Miami at 7:30 p.m. CT in the second semifinal.The winning teams from Thursday meet on Saturday, April 10 at 6 p.m. CT to determine a champion.The semifinals will air live on ESPN2 and ESPN360.com. The championship game airs live on ESPN and ESPN360.com. I don't really care about the big dance anymore, now that my bracket is completely screwed and the Badgers are out. I think that the hockey team has a great shot at winning the championship again and I know I'll be watching. Click on the pic for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment