Monday, April 12, 2010

Conan O'Brien To Make TBS His New Late-Night Home

The late-night guessing game is over, with a startling twist: Conan O'Brien has chosen TBS as his future talk-show home. Expected to debut in November, the as-yet-untitled show will return O'Brien to the air after an absence that began in January when he abruptly left NBC, his employer of 17 years. O'Brien's new program will air Mondays through Thursdays at 11 p.m. Eastern, which will shift "Lopez Tonight," starring George Lopez, from 11 p.m. EDT to midnight.
I can't wait to see Conan back on the air, even though I won't be able to see it. I'm at the station when it air's and I don't even have TBS. But, anyway, I'm still glad to see he'll be back on the air. Click on the pic for the full story.

No comments:

Post a Comment